Whenever I wait for something my mind does all kinds of weird things.
It thinks of reasons why something won't happen. It thinks of reasons why it will happen. It smacks me upside the head for thinking too much.
In the meantime, I wait. I know there is an answer. I know that God will tell me what it is. I know it will be the right one.
So maybe I should put my hands over my ears and sing, "LALALALALALALALALAAAAAA" so that I don't hear all the thoughts bouncing around in my head.
Thy will be done.
I do the same thing! Our minds are funny places.
ReplyDeleteI completely and totally feel the same way. I (and Joel too of course) are in the same boat completely.. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteSomewhat related, I had a dream a few nights back that Joel got accepted by the New York Giants. In my dream it made total sense, we were bummed that MSP didn't want him, but we were like "Oh but he's a Giant now".. Very weird. I hate football.
Sara, you are awesome. :o)
DeleteYou know, I've been having weird, intense dreams lately, too ... I guess everybody's brain is working overtime ...